Monday, June 16, 2008

Expired surprise



Last Saturday, I stumbled upon a pleasant surprise in the men's toilet in Sunway Pyramid, albeit a long expired one. Nope, I didn't discovered any obscene stuffs or unusual sights...


I never suspected anything the last time I saw them sitting together in church. Perhaps, I would have known, had I been more frequent in going to church... (ooppss...)


But definitely a surprise, regardless of whatever. My prayers and best wishes and congrats goes out to both of you. Just remember that getting together is no doubt fun, exciting and all that, but it's only the beginning of a long journey. It is the staying together that gives satisfying and memorable joy. In Christ all things hold together.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home